About Me

Saturday 11 May 2013

Aspirations of a Muse

You sit alone
Within the shadows of a stage.
Hear me, your muse, sing our song,
That I'll sing 'til the end of our days.

Pluck the strings of your guitar.
Imagine the instrument's my form.
Strum each cord to the pounding of my heart.
Invoke words of ecstasy...wanting more.

I watch you slide your hands down.
Feel the curvatures of my passions.
Bend my instrument.
Do the will of your imagination.

Up and down to the beat of our own tempo.
Breathe to the iambs of one another's appetite.
Rapacity conjures up hidden desires.
Carnal instincts thrive along my spine.

Thrust harmony deep into your mind,
As steam rises off the chorus.
Propel into tempestuous rage.
The bosom of my craft, voluptuous.

Finding your rhythm along side me.
Tune my delicate alabaster skin.
Fiercely tug on my ebony hair.
Titillate these forbidden notes within...

Melodious tears flow.
This writhing instrument's subdued.
Fervent to arrest this moment.
...And so begins the first interlude.




A.Joleigh

24 comments:

  1. Damnit, Adrianna... that is just too hot for.words. And me, a guitar player, makes it all the worse... so, when can we get together and jam? lol :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. For, indeed, ’tis a sweet and peculiar pleasure,
    And blissful is he who such happiness finds,
    To possess but a span of the hour of leisure,
    In elegant, pure, and aerial minds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Thank you 'Goby'. ;) I agree completely.

      Delete
  3. Very nice, damn that was sensual!!! I've gotta say, what a turn on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's fantastic! Lol. I guess a bit more of my emotions seeped into it than I thought. ;)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful Adrianna! You capture the passion felt by every writer! It is a sensual experience, it is a passion felt deep in the soul! It is a need, a desire; one that can only be sated by the act of consummating...I mean writing!!
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROTFL! Your too funny Katherine. I just woke up and read this and nearly fell out of bed laughing. Im so happy it had the effect on you all the way I had hoped. ;) I definitely enjoyed writing it.

      Delete
  5. Love, love, love it! It was as if you peeked into my soul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh so this was in your soul? Watch out! Don't tell anyone that lol..You'll be stalked! lol ;) Huggss Thanks love.

      Delete
  6. Adrianna, I enjoyed the passionate, libidinous exuberance of your words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you for appreciating it AJ. I blame you for the need to try new parts of my psyche to inflict emotions onto the reader. ;) That sounded painful didn't it? I meant it in the best way possible.

      Delete
  7. Hi Adrianna! Thanks for the Sunshine Award! I nominated you again! :O

    ReplyDelete
  8. definitely inspiring and truly erotic in the best possible way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm delighted to hear that John. Thank you for reading my work! :)

      Delete
    2. not a problem I read from what others write when looking for inspiration at times. Though at this point all you have managed is to inspire me to keep my better half up till sunrise and the neighbors as well possibly

      Delete
    3. Haha!! That's wonderful!!

      Delete
  9. Thank you Tim :) I havent heard from you in a while. Its good to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Adrianna your writing continues to grow by leaps and bounds. I love the emotion and imagery that you were able to put into it. I am also learning a lot from your writing :D. It really is a beautiful poem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! nathan! :) Thats terrific. I'm not sure what I can teach you haha, but I'm excited that I can help in anything. You're very sweet. Thank you for your sincere words. So precious. :)

      Delete
  11. Lovely sustained piece of writing about longing and desires, with the musical metaphor sustained throughout - good stuff!! With Best Wishes Scottx www.scotthastie.com

    ReplyDelete